1. RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING. By virtue of the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 25,326 and other applicable provisions, AMAE LOUNGE, with address to hear and receive notifications, at Carlos Pellegrini 1069, Piso 9, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, informs you that it is Responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, which are treated strictly private and confidential. Therefore, the obtaining, treatment and exercise of the rights derived from said treatment is done through an adequate and legitimate use, always under the principles of legality, consent, quality, information, proportionality, responsibility, loyalty and purpose and the duties of security and confidentiality established in the Personal Data Protection Law.
2. General Provisions. Users’ personal information is extremely important to AMAE LOUNGE. That is why all the administrative and technical means at our disposal are used, as well as all the necessary legal safeguards to ensure the protection of personal data and privacy in accordance with the provisions of Law 25,326 on Protection of Personal Data, the Regulatory Decree 1558/2001 and the Provisions of the National Directorate for Personal Data Protection (DNPDP).
3. Ways of obtaining data. AMAE LOUNGE will collect personal data from users through forms and interactions within the website as established in the following point
4. Data collected. Users of the website provide two types of information to AMAE LOUNGE: (1) data that the user provides and voluntarily uploads to the Site when they decide to receive any of the Services, and (2) traffic data that is generated when browsing the website. Within the first category, the personal data that AMAE LOUNGE collects through the different sections of the website are: a. Reservations (http://www.amaelounge.com/book): Name and surname, telephone number, flight details, email, and amount and form of income to the desired VIP room. b. Contact (www.amaelounge.com/contact): Name and surname, telephone, email and message. c. Customer satisfaction survey (www.amaelounge.com/loungesurvey y / ohttps: //www.surveymonkey.com/r/3JRYHND): Name, email, comments.
Regarding the second category of data, AMAE LOUNGE receives information such as: type of user’s browser, IP address, duration of browsing the website, page that has forwarded the user to the website, traffic and preferences within the site, etc.
5. Confidentiality. Personal information is totally confidential and AMAE LOUNGE will take security measures to prevent its unauthorized use in accordance with the provisions of Law 25,326 on the Protection of Personal Data of Argentina, and in accordance with the normative privacy standards of the European Union and Latin America. Private communications that may occur between AMAE LOUNGE staff and users will also be considered confidential. Access to all this information will be restricted by technological tools and strict internal controls. However, electronic communications between users or between them and AMAE LOUNGE with suggestions and / or queries and / or in compliance with the conditions of promotions or contests, newsletters, advertising or requested information will not be considered confidential. In these cases AMAE LOUNGE may freely retain and use such communications.
6. Purpose. In compliance with the provisions of arts. 2, 7 and 8 of Law 25,326, AMAE LOUNGE will not request information that is incompatible with the purpose of the website or its services, nor that directly or indirectly reveals sensitive user data, such as data that reveals racial and ethnic origin , political opinions, religious, philosophical or moral convictions, union membership, information regarding health or sexual life. In the same way, AMAE LOUNGE suggests that users not include this information on the website. Likewise, users consent to AMAE LOUNGE being able to use the email address for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes.
7. Information management. AMAE LOUNGE will use the information for the following purposes: a) identification and authentication, b) commercial administration and management, c) service improvement, d) statistical purposes, e) sending notifications, promotions or advertising and similar activities. Personal data will not be disseminated or used for a purpose other than or incompatible with the one taken into account when entering the database. AMAE LOUNGE may employ other companies and / or individuals to carry out tasks or functions on its behalf. Examples of this type include sending postal and electronic mail, removing repetitive information from user lists, analyzing data statistically, etc. These people have access to the personal information necessary to fulfill their tasks and functions, but they cannot use it for any other purpose. If it were a direct advertising communication not required or previously consented to by the User, AMAE LOUNGE will grant the User the possibility of being withdrawn or blocked from said specific database. In the event of transfer or use for a different purpose, AMAE LOUNGE will ask users for their free, express and informed consent. In the case of sale, assignment, merger, consolidation, sale of all or a substantial part of its assets, AMAE LOUNGE may disclose or transmit said information to third parties after notifying users.
8. Database registration. The data collected by the website is incorporated into a database for which AMAE LOUNGE is responsible. It is registered in the National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data of the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights of the Nation (Argentine Republic) under registration No. 71,340, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3 of Law 25,326. The National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, Control Body of Law No. 25,326, has the power to deal with complaints and claims that are filed in relation to non-compliance with the rules on personal data protection. The website for inquiries about registered managers is www.jus.gob.ar/datospersonales
9. Rights. The user has the power to exercise the right of access to their data free of charge at intervals of not less than six (6) months, unless a legitimate interest is accredited to that effect in accordance with the provisions of article 14, paragraph 3 of the Law. No. 25,326. The National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, Control Body of Law No. 25,326, has the power to deal with complaints and claims that are filed in relation to non-compliance with the rules on personal data protection. Likewise, it is stated that the owner of the data may at any time request the withdrawal or blocking of his name from the data banks (Law 25,326, art. 27, inc. 3). This is done in compliance with the provisions of Decree 1558/2001, art. 27, paragraph 3, which establishes that “in all communication for publicity purposes that is carried out by mail, telephone, email, Internet or other remote means to be known, the possibility of the holder must be expressly and prominently indicated of the data to request the withdrawal or blocking, total or partial, of your name from the database. At the request of the interested party, the name of the person in charge or user of the data bank that provided the information must be reported ”.
10. Procedure. In order for the User to be able to exercise their right of access, rectification, updating, deletion and confidentiality of data, they must take into consideration the following: a. The request to obtain information, rectification, update or deletion of personal data must be made by letter document addressed to Av. Del Libertador 6223, Floor 11 office 6 (C1428ARF), Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Argentine Republic, proving the identity and the legitimate right. b. Once said request is received and approved, AMAE LOUNGE will answer it in accessible and understandable language, after confirmation of identity, within ten (10) calendar days in the case of request for information while, for the request for rectification, update or deletion of data, the person in charge will have five (5) business days to reply. c. AMAE LOUNGE will inform in the most concrete and clearly possible way and will answer according to the preference that the interested party has expressly expressed in their request. In no case may the report reveal data belonging to third parties. d. The information may be denied when in such a way could impede judicial or administrative actions in progress.
11. Information security. AMAE LOUNGE is concerned with maintaining the security of the personal information provided by users at all times, implementing the necessary internal technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data and trying by all means to prevent unauthorized access to the same. However, due to the current state of technology, AMAE LOUNGE cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
12. Password security. To access and edit their personal profile on the AMAE LOUNGE website, users will use a password. AMAE LOUNGE will not have access to or have said password at any time and strongly advises the user to enter an alphanumeric password with high degrees of security and that is not related to information about their person so that it cannot be deduced by third parties. Likewise, it is recommended that it be modified periodically. Users must keep absolute security and confidentiality of the passwords on the website, being solely responsible for all actions carried out from their account, even if their password was used in any way by third parties, which includes the payment of fees. that are accrued or for the damages that other users or AMAE LOUNGE may suffer. For this reason, they must make every effort to avoid its use by third parties outside the User, especially unauthorized ones.
14. Links to other websites. The website may contain links or advertising links with third party websites. However, AMAE LOUNGE does not have any control or responsibility for the policies or data protection measures of other applications and / or websites.
15. Period of conservation of Personal Data: We keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected them, unless the law requires otherwise.